On this episode of the Get Better Project I have the honor of interviewing Speedgolf Guinness World Record Holder, and someone who is always striving to Get Better (and Get Over Himself), Brad Kearns!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Questions for Brad Kearns:
So, here’s the deal… I started off with all of these questions to ask Brad, but once we got into the conversation it flowed so well that I think we really only got to 2 or 3 of these. Listen, and you’ll see why. 🙂
– What’s your story – where did you grow up – did you play sports – etc.
– How did you get into fitness and then speedgolf?
– What is speedgolf and where can people play?
– How long have you been doing competitive fitness?
– What are your current goals (fitness, golf, etc)?
– How many hours a day do you spend training?
– How much of this is accessory work, vs metcons, vs strength?
– What is your favorite recovery method (or methods) that you think gives you the most benefit?
– How would you explain your diet habits?
– What’s your favorite cheat meal?
– Do you take any supplements?
– What experiments have you tried in the past (diet, training modalities, recovery, etc) that did or didn’t work for you?
– What aspects of being a high level athlete are the most difficult for you?
– What aspects are the most fun?
– Have you ever been injured?
– Do you ever feel like giving up? And if so, what keeps you going when you feel like quitting?
– What do you do in life outside the training (work, family, business, etc.)?
– When someone asks you about advice on getting to the Games, what do you tell them?
– Is there anything that you think is important for listeners to know that we didn’t already talk about?
– How can people find and follow you? Self promotion!
Partners for this podcast
– The Get Better Project Daily Workouts Program – Click here
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Do you like the show, how about a review!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Build your squad, build your tribe, and I think that you’ll find it. You’ll find happiness in life