Let’s get to your goals together!
- Uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down, or keeping you from meeting your goals
- Develop a powerful vision of what getting better means to you
- Discover what workouts, foods, and lifestyle habits can do to improve your health, fitness, and overall well-being
- Get crystal clear programming and plans to start feeling fabulous in 30 days or less!
Our goal is to positively impact as many people as possible through fitness, nutrition, and health. If you’d like to be part of something great, we’d love to have you!
“If you’re ready to make a change in your life, get fit, become healthier, and live a happier life, Joe is your man. I can truly say that the biggest growth in my fitness journey was due to his coaching. He’s a wealth of knowledge, motivational, and inspiring! Highly recommended!”
What does joining The Get Better Project look like…
How does it work?
Sign up for the Monthly Unlimited program (cancel anytime). Which includes 5 different daily workouts.
- Level 1: starter bodyweight – No equipment needed, for people just getting started.
- Level 2: advanced bodyweight – No equipment needed but includes more advanced movements and usually a little longer time to complete.
- Level 3: kettlebell/dumbbell – Great for at-home workouts (or RVers) with just a few pieces of equipment you can get into amazing shape (and can be scaled to any level).
- Level 4: performance – Full gym with advanced fitness movements (weight lifting, gymnastics, and high volume cardio).
- Level 5: advanced performance – Full gym and want to compete or get super fit. Includes all of the above plus Olympic lifting, heavier loads, and more volume.
How much time does that program take?
For most days you will only have to schedule around 30 mins for the start to finish of each workout. And some days will even be much shorter, but 30 mins is a good bet.
LOOK like your best you!
What you get
1. Daily workouts – that can be done at-home (or anywhere), complete with coaching videos and descriptions that make them easy and fun to complete. Our workout methodology follows exactly what I do daily… constantly varied, multi joint (usually), and can include high intensity, intervals, bodybuilding, and everything in-between to get you into the best shape possible!
2. Access to our private super fun and supportive Facebook community where we have daily challenges, and you can get all of your questions answered at any time.
3. Weekly Athlete Check-Ins, where we provide coaching on stress, sleep, bumps and bruises, nutrition, and much more!
4. Nutrition Coaching – when you’re ready… we set you up on MyFitnessPal using an ideal body weight and macro nutrient approach. And the Weekly Athlete Check-Ins ensure that it gets adjusted to keep up with your goals. This is a moving target for most people, and we help you hit a bullseye!
5. Access to all of our other training programs (Get your 1st muscle up, nutrition 101, etc.). We are regularly growing the Get Better Project training program library, and as a member you get access to everything!
6. HAVE FUN! It’s important to make this a fun experience for everyone!
7. BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!
Who is this program for?
- People who work from home
- Busy professionals that want to maximize their time
- People that are tired of going to the gym
- People looking to follow a thoughtful program written by a professional
- People in the Get Better Project range from 20+ years old, and all the way up to 67 years young!
- This is for you if… you want to improve your health and fitness, and as a by product… you’ll start to look lean and ripped, (if you’re willing to work for it :-).
- This is for you if… you want to take the confusion out of what workouts to do and have complete workouts daily. No more having to think about what will get results.
- This if for you if… You want to workout at-home with multiple workout options (body weight beginner, body weight advanced, dumbbell/kettlebell, full at-home gym intermediate, full at-home gym advanced).
- This is for you if… you want to ask questions about fitness or nutrition anytime!
- 20+ years of coaching experience
- Top 2% of fittest men his as for several years
- 10 time ultra marathoner
- 2 time Ironman / 1 time half Ironman
- BS in Kinesiology from San Diego State University
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
2 years ago Joe and his wife Emily set out on an adventure to live in a Sprinter Van/RV with a goal of seeing all of the US National Parks, all while staying in GREAT physical shape. So, they set off from their home city of Seattle with 4 dumbbells, 2 kettlebells, jump ropes, and a set of exercise bands.
After 2 years of writing and doing their own dumbbell/kettlebell workouts, it was clear that their program worked, and that you didn’t need a full gym of equipment (or even a gym) to get into amazing shape.
And that’s how the Get Better Project was formed, and to this day, Joe and Emily do all of the workouts right along side everyone in the program from wherever they are in the world.
What people are saying…
The Get Better Project has been a game-changer in helping me understand practical, personal steps I can take each day to reach my goals in fitness, health, and lifestyle! They are amazing at cultivating an encouraging, personalized environment that gives you the tools and expertise you need to get better every day! If you are looking to make a change, look no further, let the Get Better Project give you the tools and support you need to live a healthier, happier life! – Luke
I have never met a coach that was more invested in your overall health than Joe. Not only does he have many years of experience coaching, but his knowledge of nutrition and how it applies to your lifestyle has been a game changer in how I approached my daily habits and training. I would recommend Joe’s programming to anyone wanting to change their overall health and how they view fitness.” – Stacy
Joe started coaching me back in 2012, at my third Crossfit class. More than any other coach, Joe taught me to fish – he helped me understand that fitness is a constant cycle of gathering feedback and applying the things that we learn. His coaching led me on a journey that has now gone far beyond Crossfit and continues to this day. As a result, I will be fit for the rest of my life.” – Tyler
For the past five years, Joe has served as my coach, training partner, mentor, and friend. As a coach, Joe goes out of his way to provide any extra attention you may need, regardless of skill level. Countless times, Joe has opened the gym early or stayed late so that I could get some extra practice on a certain skill. Unlike many in his profession, Joe has an incredible ability to listen and make you feel heard as a person. Joe has always been willing to consider and implement outside training methods I have brought to his attention. Most importantly, when things get difficult, Joe’s calm balanced demeanor serves as excellent support. Major roadblocks have been quickly deconstructed with Joe’s help, guidance, and knowledge.” – Peter
When I first moved to Seattle I was without a coach and was seeking some guidance in my training since I felt lost. I consider myself very lucky to have found Joe only a few short weeks after moving. I’ve never met anyone that had so much confidence in me, especially when I had no confidence in myself. He always encouraged me to do better, to try harder and to excel in every aspect of life in and outside the gym. When I needed help I knew I could count on him to give me advice, to work with me through any challenges I faced, to plan a diet i could follow, etc.etc.etc. The overall benefits of working with him and knowing him in general have truly been endless, and continue to be. Just a short list of all my accomplishments since working with Joe have been – Lost 15 lbs that have not come back (and won’t thanks to his help), increased muscle and strength overall, first muscle up, first bar muscle up, first strict handstand push up, and increased work capacity in those challenging movements and in general. I am in the best shape of my life and a large part of that is due to Joe being my coach, he has been instrumental in my progress as a person and an athlete and I honestly can’t thank him enough. Joe will meet you where you are and help you excel because not only does he truly care about your progress but it is his passion. Whenever I have doubts about something I always think, what would Joe do? 🙂 Thanks so much for everything Joe!” – Jacky
Joe Bauer is a true coach when it comes to health and wellness. I use the phrase “health and wellness” because those are the pillars of his approach. In the 5+ years I have worked with Joe he has never dabbled in “get-fit quick” ideals, but uses a lifestyle approach to achieve long term goals. Joe is knowledgeable and takes pride in continuing to grow his skillset in the fitness sector. From nutrition to mental well-being, Joe is passionate about fitness and it shows through the energy and enthusiasm that he brings into every situation.
His easy going, friendly personality creates a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere which makes each challenging workout achievable. Joe’s professionalism, extensive knowledge, and commitment to his work and clients, provides the perfect scenario for success; ultimately setting a foundation for a new, healthier lifestyle! He is the real deal in an industry full of wanna-bees and is the standard by which any fitness expert should be measured. – Alexis