On this episode of the Get Better Project I get to speak with Dave Lipson of ThundrBro!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
“My dick was in the dirt… and now I’m pain free” – Dave Lipson
Questions for Dave Lipson of ThundrBro:
A lot of times the conversation will get so interesting that I end up not using all of these questions, and that was totally the case with Dave.
Where did you grow up?
– How did you get into CrossFit and what about it drew you in?
– What was your turning point to get out of competitive CrossFit?
– What are your current fitness goals?
– What is Thundr Bro and more importantly… how did you come up with the name?
– How would you explain your diet habits?
– How often do you “cheat” on your diet?
– What’s your favorite cheat meal?
– Do you take any supplements and what do you like best?
– What experiments have you tried in the past (diet, training modalities, recovery, etc) that did or didn’t work for you?
– You’re great at being charismatic in the spotlight, was that natural or learned?
– What aspects of your current journey are the most fun?
– Have you ever been injured?
– Do you ever feel like giving up? And if so, what keeps you going when you feel like quitting?
– What do you do in life outside the gym (work, family, business, etc.)?
– When someone asks you about advice on getting to the Games OR competing in bodybuilding, what do you tell them?
– Is there anything that you think is important for listeners to know that we didn’t already talk about?
– How can people find and follow you? Self promotion!
Partners for this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Do you like the show, how about a review!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Build your squad, build your tribe, and I think that you’ll find it. You’ll find happiness in life